About Cantley Community Library
Our lovely ladies Barbara & Julie host the Chatter & Natter table every Wednesday 10am – 12pm – pop along for a chat, everyone is welcome!
As well as the lending of books the library is the centre of the local community offering:
- Internet access with 9 computer terminals (2 hours free access to members) plus printing capability (chargeable)
- Social Events – Coffee Mornings plus a Christmas and Summer Fayre
- Knit and Natter club on a Friday afternoon
- Jigsaw club on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Book Clubs
- Various Courses from Family History to Art and Photography
- Support sessions form Health & Well Being to Suicide Awareness, Memory Loss and Fostering
- Meeting room availability for small meetings (free to charities)
- Work placements for people of varying backgrounds
We are also a Warm Space – https://www.warmwelcome.uk/
If you would like to volunteer to help host a Chatter & Natter table at this venue, apply here.